https://www.quikly.com/dominos/s/NgVJYjaR?utm_content=blogger
Popular posts from this blog
Aw Hell.
Ever hear of the engine that wouldn't quit? I don't know how many times I've made an effort to create something that I think the public would want, and I don't know how many times I've been denied any sales. This weekend was a big climactic ending to a very busy few months (I still have more things on my plate, but none have to do with self-fund-raising). I worked diligently at making enough heads (almost 20) to sell at the WAG Dog Trials this weekend. I made all different kinds - researched them - found out which dog breeds would actually BE there so I wouldn't waste my time making ones that weren't in attendance.... I suppose I'm disappointed, because I build up the idea in my mind that I have a good product - and I know I still do, regardless of how many I sell - but no one's buying. I'm sure that little engine had a name....maybe I'll get a shirt made with the number zero on the back and the name of the little engine...reminding me to ne...
Getting ready...
Sheesh...so many things to get ready for! 1. Louise and Mom coming back tomorrow from the hospital (L with a new knee) - have to get the house in order - do laundry - clean the house - prepare comfort foods (like jello and pudding) - and run some last minute errands.... 2. WAG Dog Trials (agility trials) Saturday morning - make 6 more heads to get the total up to 20 - figure out a display for the heads - take pictures of the new heads and get them printed up and laminated for the dog portfolio - label and put hangers on all the heads 3. Last minute banner to do for Nye Beach Merchants Assoc. - due by the 15th - not going to be as involved as the last one, but still want to make it nice 4. Finish designing the new painting for the car - have to have it done and have pics taken by the 29th (so I can take the pics to my reunion) - gotta have something to show off! I don't have kids - the car IS my baby! 5. SOMEWHERE IN THERE - IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! This is the first year I haven't...

Comments
Post a Comment