Reunions

I know it's been a while since I've last posted...but my reader won't mind.

I have now been to the three reunions - all 20-year, all high-school, all done.

This last one was nice because I had no butterflies, no pre-conceived ideas, no worries about what may or may not happen or who I may or may not see. Of course there was a few people I would've really liked to see at this last one, but in my mind I knew they weren't coming, so it wasn't really that much of a let down.

I took loads of pics at this one - well, "loads" more than I did at the others. I always find it awkward to take "candid" shots of people in crowds...only because you don't know who the flash is going to blind - you don't know if someone is randomly giving you the finger or making a face that tells the viewer of the pic (later on) that you should NOT be pointing a camera at them - and thank goodness for digital, because with a normal camera, you never know if you moved or got the right light, or what-have-you.

Anyway, I'm glad I did it - went to all three. It gave me an excuse to light a fire under my butt about getting out of town and out of my comfort zone....or what people THINK is my comfort zone. I think I feel MORE comfortable just driving and going to new places, seeing new people, always experiencing new things....(yes, I know none of these places were "new" and I knew these people and these things weren't necessarily "new" to me)...I love change.

I do enjoy spontaneity. I think as long as you have a schedule - albeit a LOOSE schedule - but you have a final destination and day you need to be there - I really enjoy the experiences and the exploring along the way.

Now, if I could only win the lottery, I could do this all the time!

(maybe I should buy a ticket...I'm sure that would increase my odds)

:o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sad News - Unhappy feelings

Getting ready...

Aw Hell.