It's been a while!

I guess I should update everyone (or those of you who read this)....

I'm over the angsty-ness of the picture fiasco. I had a good time at the reunion...and that's all there is to say about that.

I'm a little less than one month away from the last of the three reunions this year. Really looking forward to the trip since I'll be able to drive all over the place in my rented car! Last time I was in Seattle, I had to either rely on a friend to take me around - or the bus. It'll be nice to be able to go where I want, when I want.

I'm thinking about visiting some different places - maybe even venture up to Port Townsend for a day. Spend some time with my friends Michelle, Christy, and see my brother's family in Issaquah....and OBVIOUSLY go by the Buckaroo, since that was my home for four years!

I'm in the process of "cleaning" my apartment - going through things - to prepare for a yard sale so I can raise money for the trip. I haven't given myself too much time though...so it should be interesting!

I also have to finish a bunch of arty things (elephant, cat heads, maybe some more dog heads) too.

Ok, that's the update.

I'm off!

:0)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sad News - Unhappy feelings

Getting ready...

Wednesday again...