Hot, but still fun.

I know in my last post I said it was hot...well, it got hotter.

Luckily, I was smart enough to NOT go camping with the fam on Saturday and Sunday. It was supposed to reach something like 113 degrees where they were going.

They eventually decided to rent a room at a hotel, but damn....that's just too darned hot.

The reunion was fun...re-connected with some people....cleared the air between myself and someone who personality-wise resembled James Spader's character "Steff" in Pretty in Pink...and got to see a lot of people I probably wouldn't see otherwise.

I'll be heading home tomorrow (Monday) EARLY, and I go to work tomorrow night...so hopefully I get home in enough time to take a nap. THEN, coming up THIS NEXT weekend is the second reunion of the three. Luckily, it's virtually in my backyard, so I won't have to go too far.

:o)en

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sad News - Unhappy feelings

Getting ready...

Wednesday again...