Aw Hell.

Ever hear of the engine that wouldn't quit?

I don't know how many times I've made an effort to create something that I think the public would want, and I don't know how many times I've been denied any sales.

This weekend was a big climactic ending to a very busy few months (I still have more things on my plate, but none have to do with self-fund-raising).

I worked diligently at making enough heads (almost 20) to sell at the WAG Dog Trials this weekend. I made all different kinds - researched them - found out which dog breeds would actually BE there so I wouldn't waste my time making ones that weren't in attendance....

I suppose I'm disappointed, because I build up the idea in my mind that I have a good product - and I know I still do, regardless of how many I sell - but no one's buying.

I'm sure that little engine had a name....maybe I'll get a shirt made with the number zero on the back and the name of the little engine...reminding me to never give up, even if I don't sell one single artistic thing.

Onto the next project I guess!!!

:o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sad News - Unhappy feelings

Getting ready...

Wednesday again...