More paint...

Painting today...since the sun's out and very bright. I'm moving the car from my mom's garage back to my house. I wasn't really getting as much done on it as I'd have liked to - having it indoors and all - because I was caught up doing chores and errands for them, as well as using the computer.

Bloody distractions.

Anyway, I'm taking it home now...I'll miss using their van, since it has good tires, doesn't shake when it hits a bump, has power steering....and generally is better - mostly because people don't stare at me all the time.

I'd love to get a "mundane" car (for non-cartists, that's a car without embellishments), but I'd probably end up painting it as well...

So, I'm off...hope whomever is reading this has a good day, and chat at'cha later!

:o)

p.s. I'm less than ONE WEEK AWAY from my trip to Spokane for my reunion!!! YIPPPEEEEE!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sad News - Unhappy feelings

Getting ready...

Wednesday again...