Wednesday again...

It's wednesday again....and I'm supposed to be going to sleep in a few hours (around 1pm) to get ready for this week's shifts...

It's always difficult to get a full 8 hours on my "monday"...but I try.

Tonight's work - not work-related - will be putting the background and design touches onto the "rough sketch" for the new painting on the car.
I'm hoping to have it done by July 29th - before I go to Spokane. If I don't, I'm not going to stress about it.

I still have a huge list of other projects I have to work on - namely an ELEPHANT that will be finished by the time I travel to Seattle in the middle of September.

I hope all's well with everyone [reading this], and enjoy the sunny day!

:o)en

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sad News - Unhappy feelings

Getting ready...

Aw Hell.