Painting

I get to paint INDOORS for the next 24 - 30 hours!!!!

I'm house sitting for my mom, and I was able to clear away a space for my little baby car to get into!!!

Most cars wouldn't even fit through the garage door (it's a very old house, with odd-sized doors), but my little car can! I'm so excited that I get to work on my car at any time of the day or night! If I wake up in the middle of the night (like I frequently do, due to my funky sleep schedule), I can work on it!

I really need to get this one painting done on the front of the car. Have to have it done by the 29th. At least that's the goal I set for myself. I won't do a shoddy job though, so if I don't think it's going to be done by then, I won't feel too bad. I'd much rather get it done right than get it done quick.

If any of you know me...I'd rather have it done in three months and be perfect than have it done in three days and look like poo - then have to go back and fix it. I think that wastes time more than doing it right the first time!

Anyway...just a little update! Now, onto P A I N T I N G!!!!

:o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sad News - Unhappy feelings

Getting ready...

Wednesday again...