First Day

Today is the first day of what may or may not be a good thing. I'm going to perhaps start writing here...rather than all over the place.

As of this moment - well, not THIS particular moment, but you get the idea - I'm working on making needlefelted dog heads (ornaments/rearview mirror hangers/etc.) to sell at the WAG trials on July 10, 11, & 12th. I'm hoping to raise money for my trip to Spokane for one of three class reunions I have this Summer. I'm really looking forward to it too!

Also, my birthday is coming up, but I've been so busy with; making two banners for Nye Beach Merchants Association; dog heads; helping out around M & L's house; and trying to finish the design for the new painting on the car, I haven't had time to get my head around the fact that I'm going to be 38!!!

Weird. If you know me, you know I don't EVER forget to remind everyone about my upcoming birthday!!!

Louise and Mom are up in Portland as I write this. Louise is probably on the cutting table right now getting her new knee! She got the first one done two 1/2 years ago, and it's time for the second one to be replaced. I give her a hard time about how she'll have to start running marathons now...but she IS looking forward to getting more done in the garden. I don't know how much more you can do to this gorgeous place, but I don't have anything to do with gardening, so I don't know.
Well, I guess that's about it so far! I should be getting off the computer and start working on some heads. I think I'll do a boxer first...or maybe a cavalier king charles...they're pretty darned cute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sad News - Unhappy feelings

Getting ready...

Wednesday again...