I'm here, and I'm hot!!!

Trust me, that's not "hot" in a good way.

I knew it was going to be hot when I drove over here, (newport to spokane), but I would've thought that somewhere along the columbia gorge - that's full of WATER - that some breezes might come off of it and cool down the corridor a little.

I was SO wrong.

I even stopped at Multomah Falls (had to use the facilities - which I didn't expect to be as much of a tourist stop...I just needed to pee)...and it was so hot there I had to catch my breath!

I've been spoiled at the coast. If it hits 80 degrees, we're all complaining of heat. I had forgotten what heat was like! I've even been to Texas in the middle of one of their hottest summers (well, up until that time in 1994)...but I'm suprised that you can forget that kind of horrid discomfort!

All I can think is "how am I going to try to look cute if my face is melting off!?"

If you want to know how hot it is, look up weather and spokane washington online. I think it's actually hotter in Portland right now, but anywhere is ruddy hot if it's over 75 degrees for me!!!

"Bloody Weather" - monty python

:o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sad News - Unhappy feelings

Getting ready...

Wednesday again...