Getting ready...

Sheesh...so many things to get ready for!

1. Louise and Mom coming back tomorrow from the hospital (L with a new knee) - have to get the house in order - do laundry - clean the house - prepare comfort foods (like jello and pudding) - and run some last minute errands....

2. WAG Dog Trials (agility trials) Saturday morning - make 6 more heads to get the total up to 20 - figure out a display for the heads - take pictures of the new heads and get them printed up and laminated for the dog portfolio - label and put hangers on all the heads

3. Last minute banner to do for Nye Beach Merchants Assoc. - due by the 15th - not going to be as involved as the last one, but still want to make it nice

4. Finish designing the new painting for the car - have to have it done and have pics taken by the 29th (so I can take the pics to my reunion) - gotta have something to show off! I don't have kids - the car IS my baby!

5. SOMEWHERE IN THERE - IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! This is the first year I haven't got any CLUE as to what I'm doing - besides working - on my birthday! Lame. I'll AT LEAST have to go out for ONE drink....anyone want to join me?

:o)

(that's not much, is it?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sad News - Unhappy feelings

Wednesday again...